The Township is responsible for repair, maintenance and snow removal for dedicated roads. In order to keep the roads at their best, the Township surveys the road conditions and develops a plan for repaving.
In addition to Township roads, county and state roads run through Upper Gwynedd. Questions or concerns relative to maintenance should be directed to either the county or state as appropriate.
Montgomery County Road and Bridges (610-278-3612)
- Broad Street from Park Avenue to Sumneytown Pike
- Sumneytown Pike PA 363 to Broad Street, Royal Avenue to Swedesford Road
- West Point Pike Sumneytown Pike to Morris Road
- Bridge # 69 Sumneytown Pike over Towamencin Creek
- Bridge # 73 Swedesford Road over Wissahickon Creek
- Bridge # 75 West Point Pike over Wissahickon Creek
State Road (PennDOT Pothole Repair 1-800-FIX-ROAD)
- Welsh Road / E. Main St. / Rt. 63
- Route 202
- Valley Forge Road (SR 363)
- Allentown Road
- Morris Road
- North Wales Road (SR 2010)