Home / Information / How Do I...? / Apply / for Park Facility Rental

How do I...?

share with:

Apply to reserve a pavilion, gazebo or playground?

Residency in Upper Gwynedd Township or North Wales Borough is required to make a reservation. Confirm facility availability with the Parks and Recreation Director a minimum of two months prior to the desired reservation date. Once the rental date is tentatively reserved, complete a Reservation Form. Submit the Reservation Form along with any required security deposits and rental fees to complete the reservation process. To reserve a date, contact the Parks and Recreation Director at 215-699-7777.

For more information, including fees and rental forms visit ourĀ Park/Playground Rental page.





Subscribe to News Alerts

Subscribe to email News to have the latest news, events and alerts delivered directly to your inbox.

Create Account

No thank you I already subscribe