Home / Information / How Do I...? / Report / Vacant Home

How do I...?

share with:

Report to the police that I will be away on vacation or that my home will be vacant?

Please call or come to the Upper Gwynedd Police (UGPD) Station between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. The station staff will generate and distribute a notice to patrol officers.

To call the Upper Gwynedd Township Non-Emergency phone, use the following number:

To visit the Upper Gwynedd Township Police Department, proceed to the following address:

Upper Gwynedd Township Police Department
1 Parkside Place
North Wales, PA 19454